Supporting interdisciplinary approaches to cancer research. The CSBC initiative supports research that investigates the challenges of complexity in basic and translational cancer research through the explicit combination of experimental biology and computational modeling, multi-dimensional data analysis, and systems engineering.
BLACK LIVES MATTER
Our Junior Investigators advocate for diversity, equity and inclusion for all individuals in science.
Heterogeneity / Evolution
Drug Resistance / Sensitivity
- 04.30.20 | 2020 Annual Investigators Meeting September 16-17 at NIH
- 04.30.20 | 2020 Junior Investigators Meeting August 27-28, 2020 at NIH
- 02.20.20 | Workshop on Computational and Experimental Approaches to Study Tumor Heterogeneity
- 12.09.19 | Duke University Computational Biology Webinar Series for High School Students
- Robustness and applicability of transcription factor and pathway analysis tools on single-cell RNA-seq data. Holland, CH, Tanevski, J, Perales-Patón, J, Gleixner, J, Kumar, MP, Mereu, E, Joughin, BA, Stegle, O, Lauffenburger, DA, Heyn, H, Szalai, B, Saez-Rodriguez, J Genome Biol. 21 (1): 36.
- Imaging of intratumoral heterogeneity in high-grade glioma. Hu, LS, Hawkins-Daarud, A, Wang, L, Li, J, Swanson, KR Cancer Lett. 477 : 97-106.