Supporting interdisciplinary approaches to cancer research. The CSBC initiative supports research that investigates the challenges of complexity in basic and translational cancer research through the explicit combination of experimental biology and computational modeling, multi-dimensional data analysis, and systems engineering.
BLACK LIVES MATTER
Our Junior Investigators advocate for diversity, equity and inclusion for all individuals in science.
Launched! The Cancer Complexity Knowledge Portal for CSBC and PS-ON
Come to discover and explore the assets generated by CSBC researchers
Heterogeneity / Evolution
Drug Resistance / Sensitivity
- 02.24.22 | 4th Annual Mechanobiology Symposium
- 02.23.22 | iSCIENCE Call for Manuscripts: “Biophysics of tumor-immune dynamics”
- 02.24.21 | Join the Virtual Seventh Annual Stanford Cancer Systems Biology Symposium, March 26, 2021 from 9:00am-2:00pm Pacific Time
- 12.18.20 | JOB OPENING! Postdoctoral Fellow in prostate cancer progression and metastasis at Boston University
- Robustness and applicability of transcription factor and pathway analysis tools on single-cell RNA-seq data. Holland, CH, Tanevski, J, Perales-Patón, J, Gleixner, J, Kumar, MP, Mereu, E, Joughin, BA, Stegle, O, Lauffenburger, DA, Heyn, H, Szalai, B, Saez-Rodriguez, J Genome Biol. 21 (1): 36.
- Imaging of intratumoral heterogeneity in high-grade glioma. Hu, LS, Hawkins-Daarud, A, Wang, L, Li, J, Swanson, KR Cancer Lett. 477 : 97-106.